“Creativity is making marvelous of the discarded.” -unknown
Spotted Rabbit Studio aims to provide affordable art experiences for apprenticeship program and class participants. We greatly appreciate any and all material donations so that we can continue to offer quality services and help keep usable art supplies out of our landfills!
Frequently needed items include:
- wood scraps & exterior grade lumber, including plywood
- assorted screws, nails, hinges, hooks, etc.
- screwdrivers, hammers, drill & screwdriver bits, dremel bits, etc.
- house paint (we can use it even if it’s thick)
- stains & polycrylic sealer (water- and oil-based)
- artist grade paper/heavyweight paper/decorative paper
- yarn, ribbons, thread, and fabric scraps
- Elmer’s Glue-All, tacky glue, E6000, super glue, wood glue
- masking tape, painter’s tape, scotch tape
- partially used art or craft acrylic paint, print making inks, drawing materials, etc.
- beaded jewelry supplies & tools
- picture frames (with or without glass)
This is just a short list of needed materials. We are crafty folks and Sarah personally hovers on the brink of hoarding so if you have a material chances are we can find a use for it. If we can’t, we will happily pass it along to someone who can.
If you would like to schedule a time to drop off materials or have them picked up please contact us at (585) 430-9877 or by email.
“If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.” -unknown
We are not in immediate need of volunteers, however if you have interest in sharing your time and skill please contact us and we will place you on a volunteer wait list.
In the meantime you can help Spotted Rabbit Studio the most simply by making sure all your family and friends know about us!